Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Prayer

Dear God, I know I haven't been praying to you lately.. I mean I prayed less since my littler sister died then I stopped praying when my mother died.. which is kinda awkward because I still know that you're such a great being God. Anyway.. there has been some weird shit that's been going on in my life lately.. and this one involves a female specie. I know I have no right to demand or ask(even if it's nicely asked) but I'm willing to do anything... Almost anything at least.. hmm... Okay fine.. I'll do anything.. If the girl that I love the most in the whole wide world would forgive me. I know I act like a don't care but it actually hurts.. well not hurt as in physical hurt but as in emotional pain per se. Crap.. I trailed off again.. What was I writing about again?..... Oh right.. GOD... please help me this one time.. and I will be a good, faithful, loving, caring, friendly human being in the whole wide world.. and I'll go to church on Sunday. If you're asking for more.. then... just ask.. I'm all yours as long as she's mine :D Oh and one more thing.. oh wait.. never mind.. that's all.

No comments: