Friday, November 23, 2012

Does not matter

It doesn't matter if you don't love me. It doesn't matter if you can't feel the way I want you to feel. It doesn't matter if you love someone else. It doesn't matter if I'm not the reason for your happiness. None of that matter. What matters is you. I'm fine if we can only be friends. I'm fine if we can only talk through phone. I'm fine if we can't be more than friends. At least if we're friends... I can still here your voice. I can still see your smile. I can still feel your presence. I can still talk to you. At least if we're friends.. I exists to you. At least if we're friends.. I'm still a part of your life.. At least if we're friends.. You'll always be a part of my life. At least if we're friends.. I can just call you if I miss you. At least if we're friends.. I can love you the way I want to. What I'm trying to say is.. I'm okay if we're just friends.. It's better than nothing. :(

No comments: