Monday, December 31, 2012

------------------?--------

I'm sad, lonely and depressed.

I love someone sincerely but I'm still being ignored. It hurts. I want to cry but then again I realized.. crying wont solve shit!

Drinking alcohol won't solve shit either.. so What am I suppose to do?

I hate this empty feeling.. I hate this melon collie feeling. It comes and goes as it pleases..

I really really love this girl. I really really want to be part of her life. I really really want to be with her. I really really want to love her for the rest of my life..

But what can I do? I can't force anyone..

Shit always happens to me.

If fucking every girl I see would solve my problem..  I would have done that by now( wait.. I already did that).. but sex without love doesn't interest me anymore..

My only wish this Christmas was her. I'll wish the same shit on my birthday...

Every morning when I wake up.. she pops in my head.. same shit happens when about to sleep.

and this has been going on for 2 years now.


So what am I supposed to do?

I wonder if there's anyone out there who could help me out.

No comments: