Friday, December 7, 2012

Just another Friday


I’m supposed to do overtime work tonight but I decided not to. Why, ye ask? It’s because my mind is on overdrive today.. I keep thinking about her… Yes, her.. that person who doesn’t want to talk to me.. that person who probably hates me.. or not.. I’m not really sure since like I said.. she hasn’t talk to me for 2 months now.
Now yer probably wondering.. Why am I thinking of her? Well.. obviously I love that person.. I love her from the bottomless pit of my silly mindless heart.
And because I keep thinking of her.. I decided not to work.. because between thinking of her and working.. I’d rather think of her instead…. Although the OT pay sounds nice.. seeing her smiling in my head is even nicer.

Well that is all for now. I’ll just keep on thinking of her till I go to sleep. Coz that is all that I can do at the moment.

P.S.
In case you would read this.. which I hope you would… I’m sure you know that I’m talking about you.. yes.. you..

P.P.S
Someone asked me what doeds P.S. means.. well kiddo.. it means post script.. if you want to add another sentence after a letter its Post Post script which is P.P.S.

P.P.P.S
If you found a misspelled word or grammatical error.. Congratulations! You can keep it.

No comments: