Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just a thought

Hey...

You know I miss you right? You know I've been longing to hear your voice again. You know that I want to hear you laughing at my stupid jokes, scolding me for only eating chicken or for not going to my doctor.

You know, you're all that I could think of. Every time I close my eyes I can only see your smiling face.. You really do have a smile that could fix everything.. I smile that could take away the exhaustion and stress. I smile that makes a man like me love you more than life itself.


You know.. all I do is dream of you. Even if you're moody. Even if you are angry at me for no apparent reason.. I don't mind.. All I know is that I love you and when I think of you.. my heart always beats faster..

I'm hoping that one of these days.. you will talk to me again. Even if it is not the same as before.. so long as you talk to me..

I know you know because I've told you so many times before.. You are my happiness. You're the only that could make me smile. I really want to make things work with you..

I want to ask a lot of things. I want to know why you're doing this. I want to know why you're not talking to me.

I want to know why but you're not talking to me.

What can I do to make things better between us.


No comments: