Saturday, January 5, 2013

Weird Shit!


Weird shit happened to me this evening. A girl asked me if she was worth fighting for…  Well, If ye know me personally.. then yell have an idea of what kind of personality I have.. and believe me when I tell yah.. even I would avoid myself sometimes. Anyway.. this girl doesn't know me that well and she’s looking for someone’s opinion.  Someone who she does not know.. and guess what..

That poor unfortunately soul was me.. (HA! Am I fucking lucky or what!) She said.. out of all the 382 friends that are added on her yahoo account. I’m the only one that she does not know personally… and I said.. “Geez Thanks! I wonder how that happened.” I mean.. Seriously MAN! How the hell did I become yer friend on YM? 

Well anyway.. back to my story.

This chick asked me that question and my initial reaction was “HA?” basically in my head I was saying.. “What the fuck are you asking me for?” Of course I didn't actually told her that.. and I replied this way..

I don’t know you personally and I can’t even remember where I saw you or if we have spoken through chat, email or text before.. I can’t remember shit man!.. anyway.. in my humble opinion…
Every woman.. is worth.. Fighting for. Regardless of size, color, religion.. ye know.. all that bull shit..  and for me the question that you should ask is not whether you are worth fighting for or not. The question that you should ask is.. is he willing to fight for me?

I believe that If the guy truly loves you.. he should be willing to claw his way up to you.. It doesn't matter how many fuckers are out there or how many ass holes or jack asses are blocking his way.. none of that should matter if he really loves you.

I also believe that if a guy can do stuff that he has never done before..  then it means that person really cares about you.. that my friend.. is what you call.. motha fucking true love.

Now you know what I think.. oh and forgive me for the foul language.. so scram.. leave me alone.. You’re interrupting me.. I’m doing something ye know.

No comments: