Saturday, January 5, 2013

Online Shit or Cyber Shit

Most of the time I spent my free hours surfing the web.. checking out new shit.. and reading countless of articles which are probably useless to all of you..

Aside from that.. I also read manga, watch videos among other things.. 

What I noticed tho.. when I chat online whether it's on facebook.. twitter or google plus.. 
people would always say... describe yourself.. that's the same damn question that I get every damn time.

Now.. I'm not a nice person by nature.. I mean... I'm pretty fucking rude.. as rude as it get.. but I'm amazed that some women are ok with that.. (that's a different story)

Anyway.. every time someone asks me to describe my self.. my reply would be.. "Dude.. there's a reason why I filled out my damn profile" If yer gonna ask me a stupid question like this.. don't talk to me every.

Is that rude? Now that I'm reading it.. yeah it is rude.. but sometimes instead of asking.. try reading.. I'm not the type to describe myself but I did that by writing shit on my profile.. 

So please.. I beg yah.. it took me a long time to put some shit there.. read it first please.


That is all.. I'm just ranting..

If you don't like this post.. then FUCK YOU..

nobody told you to read this shit..

P.S.
Pardon me for the words that I used.

P.P.S
If ye found a spelling or grammatical error.. Congratufuckinglations.. ye can keep it.


No comments: