Friday, May 23, 2014

Principles in life

I think it's about time that I write down my principles in life. It's not like I actually use them or something but just in case someone asks me i I have any principle in life.. I would be able to say something.

For now I only have to that I would like to follow..


  1. Serve the world and the people in it.
  2. Be genuinely thankful and appreciate everything.

The first one doesn't mean you have to be a politician or a person in the government. It just means, help out people in anyway you can because nowadays people are passive and self absorbed. All they care about is themselves and their own interest. I mean, not all people but mostly are like that. 

The second one means.. it means as it says. Be thankful and grateful for everything that has happened in your life.  In this day and age, all we do blame god for everything.. or blame someone else for the misfortune that's been happening to us. We would probably blame the guy next to us at the bus or train station. Poor fellow, he doesn't even know that he or she is being blamed for something that he/she did not do.

What I'm trying to say is. Let's try to be thankful for the simple things that we have in life. Be thankful that you're alive. Be thankful that you have a family that loves you. Be thankful that you have friends that actually care for you.

There's so many things that we should be thankful about. I know the world is full of misery, suffering, pain and death, and mos of the time, we tend to forget that there's also love, happiness, birth and hope.

If we only notice that there's that instead of the other... I think life would be better for everyone. In essence, be thankful for all the shit that happened in your life because that will help you grown into a strong individual if you don't have a weak mind and spirit. But if you are a weak minded person... all the hardships will probably break you.

Anyway, I think I am done and I am not sure why I am writing this shit. 

If somehow this crap helped you.. let me know...


If it didn't.. then forget about it...



No comments: