Thursday, June 19, 2014

Critical mass

Howdy, it's been a while. A lot has happened since my last post. Yep, a lot has happened.

I finally went to the doctor. Had my check up.. And it wasn't good news. Turns out, I'm diabetic, well not yet but my sugar level is so high that I'm close to being one. Hopefully, this shit will go down at the end of the month.

I haven't eaten meat for some time... Well 10 days to be exact then I decided to have a semi cheat day during the client visit... Now I'm back to eating fish and vegetable..

It's kinda depressing since i really really like eating. I kinda hate my blood line now. My genetics sucks big time. On my father side, they had heart, lungs, and liver prpblems.. And on my moms side of the family they have diabetes. Good job.

The doctor told me, that if don't lose weight, I'm prone to heart disease and stroke. Then it turns out my sugar blood level is so high, I'm diabetic.

That's what i call double whammy. Bad news after the other.

Although I don't have my family with me, I'm still glad some people are looking out for me. Thanks guizeee...

Oh yeah.. I think I'm starting to like someone.. I mean really really like someone..

It's been a whike since i felt this way.. It's a first time in a while where I look forward to seeing this person. I don't see her that often but when I do. She kinda makes me smile.

It's nice feeling. Although she doesn't know that i like her. I'm kinda scared to tell her how i feel. I'm not scared of being rejected since I'm used to it already. What I'm afraid is, she'll act awkward after knowing how i feel.

We don't see each other that often but I don't want things to be awkward when we do see each other.

I mean, i like how things are right now and i don't want to risk it.

What i like about her is she's smart. And she's cute and she's beautiful.

Well.. I'm sure she knows that she's beautiful coz i told her that she is.. In a jokingly manner of course.

For now, I'll just like keep what I'm feeling. I'll try to gather some courage before telling her.

If i was after sex, i would have been bold and told her already.. But she's not like that. She's someone I truly respect and i want to have a relationship with her.

She's soemone that i can love for as long as I'm alive.


So there you have. That's what happened. Honestly, if i was a good looking guy...

Well i think I'm not ugly..

Anyway, i don't know how to end this shit so good night.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: