Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Here we go again

It's one of those sudden feeling. You know what I mean?  One moment your just talking casually then suddenly you realize that you start liking this person but you're too afraid to tell her because it would devastate you.

Deep in your heart, you want to tell her how you actually feel but then, you realize the negative effect of what you're thinking.

This shit ain't normal and it ain't gonna be easy. I know that one way or another I have to tell her.

Because it's starting to hurt. The feeling is unexplainable.

Honestly, I just don't know how to begin. I've been out of it for so long that you just can't remember how this shit works.

First of all I've never been romantic or sweet before.  I guess I should start from there.

Or I guess I should start by telling her,  right?

You might be wondering why I'm writing this down instead of telling my friends? Well,  it's not that I don't have friends.  I actually have plenty but this shit is just too embarrassing to tell someone or anyone for that matter.

I'm fucking old to act like a high schooler.  When is was a kid,  I honestly thought that dating would be easy as you get older. It turns out,  that kind of thought is just fucking wrong.

Because, it's even harder as you get older.

Well that's it for today.

No comments: